Prices and tariffs for staying at the Les Terrasses de l’Atlas guesthouse in the western High Atlas north of Taroudant.
A clear, flexible pricing structure, fixed and with no hidden surprises, suitable for all types of holiday packages.
Most of our clients opt for the “full board + activities” package, a flexible and all-inclusive package, which we highly recommend.
N.B. Accommodation prices don’t include drinks!
Price per person,
|Bed & breakfast 1 night
|Half-board 1 night
|Full board 1 night
|Single supplement per night
|Full board + 1 half-day’s activity package
|Full board + 1 day’s activity package
|Activity package per day (1)
|Single supplement for 1 day’s activities||20 €|
|Half-day activity package (2)||20 €
|Single supplement for 1 half-day’s activities||10 €|
|Camping in the wild :|
|- full board + 2 half-days activity package
|- single supplement
|- supplement per donkey and per night||15 €|
|Berber Day (3)||35 €|
|Berber Half-day (4)||25 €|
|Berber Lunch or Dinner (5)||15 €|
|Transport (one-way) to Taroudant (min. 2 people)||20 €|
|Transport (one-way) to Agadir (min. 2 people)
|Transport (one-way) to Marrakesh or Ouarzazarte (min. 2 people)
|Child reduction (0 to 3 years)
|Child reduction (4 to 7 years)
(1) The “full board + 1 day’s activity” package includes accommodation and all meals (drinks not included). It also gives you free access at all times to all activities on offer and available from Hors Circuit at Les Terrasses de l’Atlas (see section on “Activities”). These can be scheduled in advance or organised on the day. We will agree to your choice of activities for each day, on the proviso that we could need to form activity sub-groups, so that everyone can do what he or she wants. All our activities are adequately supervised by our staff, including taking responsibility for children. The price is valid for two to four hours’ activities per half-day and obviously includes the preparation and tidying up of equipment involved. Enjoy!
(2) The “half-board + 1 half-day’s activity” package is based on the same principle, but it is more applicable to the first and last days of a long stay or a mini-trip of two to three days.
(3) The Berber Day is aimed more at clients who are passing through and staying in our guesthouse overnight. It includes a Berber lunch in our guesthouse or on the banks of the wadi, plus a choice of organised activities in the morning and afternoon.
(4) The Berber half-day starts around midday with a Berber lunch and then generally continues with a discovery walk at your chosen level. Or it can start in the afternoon with a 2 to 3-hour activity, followed by a Berber evening meal.
(5) The Berber lunch or evening meal includes three courses. The starter generally consists of a tasting assortment of local produce: olives from the oasis, almonds from the high valleys, olive oil from Souss, argan oil from the High Atlas and local amlou. The main course varies according to availability: Hafida’s delicious couscous, Nour’s traditional tagines or Luc’s more unusual tagines. You will definitely be bowled over! The meal ends in an assortment of desserts, tea and/or coffee.